Commercial property is likely to be an issue for every business at some point, whether this involves buying or leasing premises or selling up on retirement.
Our commercial laywers can advise on and deal with all the legal and administrative issues involved in your commercial property transactions, working within the context of your wider business aims.
Our commercial property services include:
- negotiating and agreeing heads of terms on new business leases
- advising commercial tenants on their rights under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, which provides security of tenure
- renewing leases, including negotiating and agreeing terms
- resolving issues and disputes with landlords or tenants
- surrendering leases and minimising exit costs when ending a lease early or when it expires
- buying and selling commercial property when expanding, relocating, downsizing or retiring