We strive to achieve the highest standards and to offer a personal client service that provides care and professionalism at all times.
Our Client Charter sets out exactly what you can expect from us.
Our Commitment to You
- Client care and personal service come first. We recognise that you are unique and so is what you require from us.
- Your first meeting with us will be in complete confidence, with absolutely no obligation.
- You will always receive a friendly and courteous service and be treated with the utmost respect. We will tell you who will be handling your work and endeavour to ensure continuity throughout.
- We will respond to your calls on the day we receive them and emails or correspondence within 48 hours.
- We will only charge what we have agreed with you in writing. You have the right to query any of our fees at any time and we will always provide you with a detailed analysis.
- Your matter is confidential to you, we understand the importance and value of keeping your trust.
- We promise not to baffle you with jargon and like to make complex matters as simple as possible.
- We will honour our commitments to you absolutely. We will be objective and act with integrity at all times.
- We will communicate regularly with you and keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- We strive to continually improve and innovate and welcome all comments and any suggestions.
How You Can Help Us
We can only give you the best possible service if the information you give us is accurate and complete. Here are some suggested ways in which you can help us to help you.
- Please tell us at the outset what your needs and expectations are, so we can agree what is realistic and achievable
- Please let us know if those expectations or needs change at any time
- Please tell us if you have any specific time limits or targets which may not be obvious to us
- Please bring all relevant papers with you when you come to see us – if you are not sure what to bring please contact us and we will help you
- Please tell us if we have not adequately explained something we have told you either in writing or during a meeting or telephone conversation we have had
- Please tell us if your contact details or personal circumstances change in such a way that may affect our dealings with you.
For more information, please contact us.