We are always interested to receive applications from lawyers interested in progressing their career with us. We are particularly interested in hearing from Private client lawyers and trust and probate practitioners looking to join our established team. All contacts and applications would be kept strictly confidential.
Visit our Careers Opportunity page to view our open positions.
Our structured training programme allows us to offer real career development, with some of our employees progressing from office junior through to senior legal executive and from newly qualified solicitor to director. Our employment opportunities include:
- Training contracts: we have an excellent track record in training new solicitors, with most of our trainees offered full-time, permanent positions at the end of their training contracts
- Professional staff: we are happy to consider applications from qualified solicitors and legal executives at any time
- Paralegals and legal secretaries: we welcome applications from experienced paralegals and legal secretaries
- Office administrator/trainee support staff: our office administrators help with general administrative duties and support our legal staff. We provide training towards recognised typing qualifications, with the aim of promoting staff to legal secretary or paralegal
- Work experience: we offer unpaid, week-long placements to law students or those wishing to experience working in a legal office environment, which provide a valuable insight into a legal career.
For more information, please contact us.