May 2023: Legal Support Apprenticeship with Business Administrator Level 3 (A Level)
We are recruiting for an apprentice to join our support team. Please refer to the advert below published on the Government Apprenticeship website for more information about the role and training, and how to apply.
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Our structured training programme allows us to offer real career development, with some of our employees progressing from office junior through to senior legal executive and from newly qualified solicitor to director. Our employment opportunities include:
- Training contracts: we have an excellent track record in training new solicitors, with most of our trainees offered full-time, permanent positions at the end of their training contracts
- Professional staff: we are happy to consider applications from qualified solicitors and legal executives at any time
- Paralegals and legal secretaries: we welcome applications from experienced paralegals and legal secretaries
- Office administrator/trainee support staff: our office administrators help with general administrative duties and support our legal staff. We provide training towards recognised typing qualifications, with the aim of promoting staff to legal secretary or paralegal
- Work experience: we offer unpaid, week-long placements to law students or those wishing to experience working in a legal office environment, which provide a valuable insight into a legal career.
For training contract and professional staff vacancies, please send your CV to Steven Hardy. For all other vacancies, please send your CV to Kirk Conroy.
For more information, please contact us.