We are committed to growing our firm and are always interested in opportunities to add talented people to our team.
Our structured training programme allows us to offer real career development, with some of our employees progressing from office junior through to senior legal executive and from newly qualified solicitor to director. Our employment opportunities include:
- training contracts: we have an excellent track record in training new solicitors, with most of our trainees offered full-time, permanent positions at the end of their training contracts
- professional staff: we are happy to consider applications from qualified solicitors and legal executives at any time
- legal secretaries: we welcome applications from experienced legal secretaries with excellent audio-typing skills
- office administrator/trainee legal secretary: our office administrators help with general administrative duties and support our legal staff. We provide training towards recognised typing qualifications, with the aim of promoting staff to legal secretary
- work experience: we offer unpaid, week-long placements to law students or those wishing to experience working in a legal office environment, which provide a valuable insight into a legal career.
For more information, please contact us.