About our Firm
We are a busy well-established, progressive and ambitious High Street practice. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, along with excellent working conditions. We are committed to the development and progression of our staff.
Our firm is looking for someone with enthusiasm to develop their skills to join our support team based in Gainsborough. The role will include a variety of office administration tasks, including;
- Inputting and managing data on the firm’s Practice Management System
- Carry out electronic searches required for Anti-Money Laundering checks
- Administration of internal file & document storage systems
- Assist with the production of trial bundles and general scanning functions
- Manage hand deliveries and post distribution throughout the office
- Prepare post for despatch and to take to the post office
- Assist with daily filing
- Act as relief telephonist/receptionist
We will provide training and mentoring and while prior experience in a legal office is not necessary, the successful candidate will be expected to have the following skills;
- Proficient typing skills
- Confident with data inputting and document processing, along with email & diary management
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients and colleagues alike.
- A collaborative team player with a positive approach.
- You will be expected to develop a degree of self-management and initiative over time
If you would like further information or would like to apply for this vacancy please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to Kirk Conroy at email@example.com