About our Firm
We are a busy well-established, progressive and ambitious High Street practice. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, along with excellent working conditions and are committed to the development and progression of our staff.
Our firm is looking for someone to join our team based in Gainsborough, directly supporting our professional legal staff with a wide variety of tasks, including;
- Document processing, preparation of forms and inputting and maintenance of data using Practice Management Software.
- Diary Management
- Carry out electronic searches required for Anti-Money Laundering checks
- Administration of internal file & document storage systems
- Assist with the production of trial bundles and general scanning functions
- Prepare post for despatch and to take to the post office
- Maintain paper file and records
- Act as relief telephonist/receptionist
Experience of working within in a legal office is desirable, although the firm will provide training and mentoring across all areas of legal practice to any successful candidate. The following skills are expected as minimum;
- Proficient and accurate touch and audio transcription typist with experience of audio transcription
- Confident using web based portals
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients and colleagues alike.
- A collaborative team player with a positive approach.
- Must be able to manage a varied workload and have an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
If you would like further information or would like to apply for this vacancy please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to Kirk Conroy at firstname.lastname@example.org